Saturday, February 13, 2010

My second blog, Sat. feb. 13, 2010

Well it's still wicked cold outside, snowing some, and the ocean temp is like 36 degrees.. so I'm inside catching up on some freelance logo work today. I have finished building the interface for my new web store on my website (www.thebobzone.com) and now all I have to do is order some shipping boxes, put the paypal code in place and then the webstore will be ready! I am hoping to have all this done within the next month, I have so many projects going on that I have to keep this on the back burner for a little while. For all you Virginia Beach Locals, I will be participating in an art show/beer tasting event at Austin's Custom Surfboards surf shop on 19th street next Saturday (the 20th) from 6-9 pm. It's gonna be a blast! I will be doing a custom surfboard painting exhibition as well (I'll be painting a new Austin board with some kind of wyld design.. leaning heavily toward crazy sea serpent,, I love doing those!) Peace.. Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment