Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Art Show, Saturday Feb. 20th

Today is Tuesday, Feb. 23rd, and I'm getting back to my blog.. This past Saturday was the art show at Austin Surfboards, and it was a great time! My wife Heather and I arrived at the surf shop at around 4:30 pm to set up, and by the time the show started at 6 pm, we were ready to go. Austin had a new shortboard ready for me to paint, and for the next 3 hours I gave a painting demonstration (a groovy wave design). Several other artists were there too, and they also had a complimentary beer tasting by the local brewery "Gordon Biersch". Go to my facebook fan page to see the pictures! (You can get to the fan page by clicking on the Facebook "F" button located on the back of my Volvo on my website, www.thebobzone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment