Monday, July 19, 2010

My print store in online!!!


Well, after many months of tinkering with my website between jobs, art shows, family time and surf sessions, I have finally gotten my print store up and running on my website, www.thebobzone.com. Unfortunately, I have had great difficulty trying to figure out all of the paypal stuff, and so for the time being I decided to accept payment the old fashioned way, by check or money order. People can check out my artwork, decide on which prints they like, send me an e mail with the info and then I send the prints out after the check or money order is received. I still am planning on getting the paypal in place, hopefully by the end of July or early August. Go ahead and check out the prints, and give me a holler if you want some!! I'm really stoked, fun new adventure on the horizon!! Peace.. Bob

Link to the Print Store

No comments:

Post a Comment